Hide files and folders for windows 10
How to Hide folders
1. Copy this Script to a text file, Or just download it.
2. Open the Script file and go to “Your_Password” and replace it with your own password.
3. Save the script as a batch file with Extension ( .bat ) .
4. Double Click on the batch file, you will have a new folder “Locker”.
5. Now, move your files you want to protect to “Locker” folder.
6. Double click on the batch file again and type ‘Y’ then press Enter, you will notice that the Locker folder has disappeared.
Done, Now Your files is protected ,Don’t forget to Hide the patch file after Protection Complete.
How to Unhide Folders
1. Copy the batch file to same folder that your files was protected in.
2. Double Click on the batch file and type your password then press Enter.
3. Your files now is unlocked.
- Very simple trick
- Easy to use
- You can use it to hide your important files
It’s a simple trick, but very effective in many cases and Certainly we all know to hide files on disk is important to all of us because each of us has a personal files such as photos, videos and related matters and doesn’t like anyone else access.