How to Reset Trial for kaspersky Internet Security 2017 / 2018
Kaspersky internet Security 2017 / 2018 lifetime Activation
Kaspersky Internet Security Features
- Provides Real-Time Protection against viruses, spyware, phishing and dangerous websites
with security’s Two-Way Firewall.
- Combines security and efficiency so lets your devices can keep performing Excellent.
- Simplifies security management, easy set up and easy use which saving your time and effort.
- Preventing hackers Use your webcam to monitor you
- Prevent others intruding into your private life which Helps you to improve Privacy protection.
- Blocks inappropriate content for kids and helps you manage using of social networks.
- Securely stores your passwords with Password manager which lets you access it from PC, Mac & Mobile.
- Makes backup copies of photos, music and files and encrypts data.
Kaspersky Internet Security
When you try to download any of Kaspersky products from the official Kaspersky website (Anti-virus, internet security..etc) for the first time, it will give you 30 days as a free trial license with full features and updates.
However, when the first 30 days is finished you will have to buy it to continue use the program.
Now with this simple, effective and powerful tool (Kaspersky Reset Trial) also known as KRT, this tool is one of few solutions available to reset Kaspersky trial period until now.
Important notes before starting use KRT tool
When you download KRT tool, Do not ever scan it with your Kaspersky application, because it will detect KRT tool as a treatment for it.
Don’t worry, This tool is not a virus, just do not scan it and delete permanently after the process of resetting trial period is done.
This is the proof link, which guarantees the tool is not a virus → VirusTotal.com
How to use Kaspersky reset trial
- Disable Self-Defense (Kaspersky program → Setting → Additional
→ Self-Defense → Unmark Self-Defense).
- Exit the program.
- Download Kaspersky Reset Trial and Extract .rar file with password (0100) for extracting.
- Run KRT tool as Administrator.
- Click on Reset Activation (Kaspersky program will launch now).
- Delete the tool permanently as quickly as possible before Kaspersky startup complete.
Make sure you’re not keeping it in Recycle-bin).
- Click on Activate trial version for the application.
- Check the Self-Defense option and mark it again. (in most cases it will be marked automatically).
Kaspersky Internet Security reset trial 2017 / 2018
kaspersky Supported products
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus
- Kaspersky Internet Security
- Kaspersky Total Security
- Kaspersky Small Office Security
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security
- Kaspersky PURE
- Kaspersky CRYSTAL